Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday Morning Project


I have a million things on my to-do list, not to mention my wait list on Etsy, but sometimes, I have to take a break for one of my favorite people.

Anson, my 4 year old, has a Woody Doll (that we borrowed from a friend and haven't had a chance to give back yet... I'm just gonna have to buy it from the friend... I don't think he's going to agree to give it back to the original owner!) that doesn't have a hat. He's been very creative in substituting other things for a hat. He's used cups, lids, bottle rings, and ring toys. He's so imaginative. But I really felt like it was time for Woody to have a real hat. And I haven't knit or crocheted anything for my boys pretty much since they were born. What a bad momma I am! So this morning, I decided to make Woody a hat. Anson watched over my shoulder the entire time I was making it, taking it to try on at regular intervals. It was very quickly done, and completely improvised, but he seems to be happy with it, so I am too :).

Please ignore the mess. I'm a terrible housekeeper.

No comments: