Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Old McDonald... AGAIN!

This is apparently my new Skullie... as in I'm getting lots of requests for it!  I'll have another one, slightly different to post in a couple weeks.  New to this edition is the hat.  I love the hat.  My design, but inspired by a hat I saw on Ravelry.  Modeled by my gorgeous niece Livvy... but only because my little guy Jonah was asleep at the time.  


Wanna hear the funny part?  I ordered extra yarn so I could make a pair of these for Jonah... and then I got another order for The Very Hungry Caterpillar.  So I'm gonna have to order more for my little guy.  You'd think I'd have the best dressed baby on the planet. Le sigh. If only I actually had time to knit for my own family!  
This is Jonah modeling the hat. Not a great pic, but he's just so darn cute!  We were having peanut butter sandwiches for lunch... he was helping spread the peanut butter :D.


No comments: