Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Owl in a Tree WIP




I need the mama's input on these. I'm pretty sure about them, but not 100%. There will be an owl on the long branch on the bum and the waist is an encased drawstring. I kinda feel like the design should maybe be longer, but at the same time, I really don't want to undo it... I LOVE the colors though. The moon is a silvery baby llama yarn that I picked up and I thought it would make a great moon because it's kinda fuzzy so it looks like it's glowing :). Of course, when I got home from the yarn shop, I remember that I have plenty of silvery alpaca/wool blend that would have developed some fuzz and been very pretty and saved me $8, but hey, you live and learn. Feedback is welcome and invited! Thanks!

UPDATE:

YAY! They're DONE! Sometimes it's just so satisfying to say that. They just need an i-cord and to be blocked. HALLELUJAH!!

Please forgive the crappy phone pics. I'll take better ones once they're blocked.


No comments: