Saturday, February 20, 2010

More Monsters and More Decisions


I have the hardest time making decisions sometimes. Decisions like, what color to make an eye cord, or how to do eyes, or how to make something usable beyond a season. I've come up with some of my best stuff with my inability to choose, like the detachable skirty. My inability to choose a color for an I-cord is just silly though. Most of the time I end up making more than one so that the mom can decide, which is what I did in this case. All I can say is that I'm grateful for the invention of the Embellish Knit because I really HATE making I-cords, and this makes it so easy. I can turn one out in about 5 minutes, so who cares if I can't make up my mind?

BTW, I TOTALLY LOVE how these monster pants turned out. I mean, I really REALLY love them! I think I'll have to have another baby boy (I have two already, but who wants a girl when there's stuff like THIS to make for boys?!?) just so I can make him a pair of monster longies just like these :).

1 comment:

Carly said...

Love Love Love it. Cannot Wait to get them ! Thank you so much for all your help. Carly