Friday, February 26, 2010

Custom T-shirts and Matching Bows!!!

I did not make this. I just want to make that clear up front. I refuse to take credit for something so cute! The mamma that wanted the funky punky monsters wanted a matching t-shirt. I knew that matching that funky yarn would be impossible to do through pictures, so I contacted a friend of mine who does beautiful work with a sewing machine and asked if she'd be interested. I gave her a couple of ideas and let her loose, and I think this was the absolute perfect compliment to those silly funky monsters! :) She was even nice enough to include a little hair clip, and then she didn't want me to give her all of the money I'd charged for it. She's really too nice to be believed. Miurvy, if you ever see this, I totally heart you.

No comments: