Friday, May 10, 2013

Sleep Sack

I've been doing quite a lot of non diaper related stuff lately.  this is a sleep sack and hat.  It's the snuggliest, nicest thing for a newborn!  I made one for my youngest when he was born.  I was going to make him a blanket, like I did for his brothers, but I ran out of time so I decided to make something small.  This ended up being PERFECT.  I actually used it way more than I used any blanket ever.  He spent most of his first 2-3 months in this sleep sack. he loved it.  It was so cozy and soft, and can't come unwrapped like a blanket.  For the stripes, as usual, I used this random stripe generator. One of my favorite tools. The pattern I used is this one that I found through Ravelry.  Nice, easy pattern.  The only thing I changed was adding a couple of inches to the length.

Here's the one I made for a client:


And here's the one I made for my son... with him in it.


How sweet is he?!  I can't believe how big he is!!

And here he is now.  Where did my baby go?!?


No comments: